Waukesha Pewaukee, Wisconsin is conveniently located between Milwaukee and Madison (right off I-94) in the heart of Southeastern Wisconsin’s Lake Country. Meeting planners will find more than 100,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, 1,100 guestrooms with complimentary parking and many options for post-meeting activities to keep attendees entertained during their stay.
Whether you are looking to host a meeting with 10 people or over 800, our staff can assist you with finding the right space to fit your unique meeting requirements. The Waukesha Pewaukee Convention & Visitor Bureau has a dedicated sales team that provides these complimentary services when you book overnight lodging in Waukesha Pewaukee:
- Convention Assistance – Gathering facility information and availability, securing room blocks, site visits, transportation referrals and more.
- Public Relations – Provide Waukesha Pewaukee reference materials, local media news release, facility and city information for your company newsletter/website.
- Registration Assistance – On-site registration help including printed name badges with clips, visual display of Waukesha Pewaukee area and menu reference guide.
- Program Assistance – Assist with opening ceremony needs, creation of group excursion options and entertainment options, referral services and welcome packets including maps, visitor guides and more.
Waukesha Pewaukee offers a variety of post-meeting activities for your group to enjoy while here:
- Indoor fun – Art, golf, lasertag, an indoor speedway, rock climbing, and trampoline park
- Seasonal activities – Golf, hiking, watersports
- Close proximity to more – East Troy Railroad Museum, Old World Wisconsin, Ten Chimneys and other Southeastern Wisconsin attractions.
Learn more about Waukesha Pewaukee at visitwaukesha.org.
The meeting room at the Wildwood Lodge
A meeting set up in the Ballroom at the Marriott Milwaukee West
The Salon at the Country Springs Hotel, soon to be the Ingelside Hotel.