courtesy Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach
Small Market Meetings
Published July 10, 2018
RIVIERA BEACH, SINGER ISLAND, Florida – Recognizing the creative power behind balancing work with play, the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort and Spa has amped up its team-building offerings to encourage corporate groups to take a break from the meeting room. From paddleboards to paintbrushes, experiences are designed to embrace the destination, showcase the resort’s amenities and ignite inspiration for meetings. Adventure awaits with these new team-building additions:
• Inspiration on the Intracoastal. Ninety-minute guided tours of the Intracoastal Waterway by kayak or paddleboard support research findings that exercise and the great outdoors boost brain power and inspire creativity.
• Deep Dive. With the world’s third-largest barrier reef just offshore, Marriott Singer Island is a prime spot for snorkeling. Colorful reef and marine life inspire with their beauty.
• Sharpen Skills. Surf and paddleboard lessons with a certified instructor are available for those looking to master a new skill. Mental breaks have been known to unlock creativity.
• Different Strokes. Groups can unleash imagination and get visual during a Paint and Sip class. Instructors will guide participants in creating their own masterpieces while relaxing with a glass of wine.
• Catching the Big Fish. Guided beach fishing excursions for groups of four are available, allowing participants to disconnect from intense working sessions. Their catch of the day will be cooked by the resort’s executive chef for the group to enjoy.
• Bright Idea. Outside of turtle nesting season, groups can get their creative sparks flying and engage in friendly competition with a beach bonfire complete with s’mores and a game of LED volleyball on the resort’s private beach.
The resort’s boutique-style meeting space accommodates conferences, beach weddings and social events. Comfortably furnished outdoor spaces make the most of the Florida sun and sea breezes, inviting guests to relax poolside or gather for an evening of drinks and conversation by a fire pit. Sea-inspired pampering is also provided at its award-winning SiSpa.
A wide range of dining choices includes such options as American regional cuisine and casual Caribbean fare. Guests can also enjoy dining at 3800 Ocean, poolside snacks from the comfort of their cabanas and a Kitchen Table experience with wine pairings.
At the nearby Blue Heron Bridge, guests can embark on diving excursions to visit Florida’s colorful underwater friends, and nonmotorized water sports are available from the resort’s private white-sand beach.