1. Meeting Facilities
There are more than 2,000 hotel rooms in our destination, offering you plenty of choices and space for your meeting. That’s just the start, as there are exceptional facilities to host all sizes of gatherings. Three highlights include:
Monroe Civic Center Complex is the largest venue in Northeast Louisiana. A short drive from area hotels, the 31-acre campus regularly hosts trade shows, conventions and other events. The multipurpose facility includes:
- Monroe Convention Center, with 22,000 square feet of space for six large rooms or up to 15 intimate breakout rooms
- The 14,000-sq.-ft. Conference Hall, with a Banquet Hall that can be divided into six sections
- Monroe Civic Center Arena, which holds 200 booths and 7,600 seated attendees in its 46,025 square feet of exhibit space
- WL Jack Howard Theater, including a 73-by-46-foot stage and seating for more than 2,200
West Monroe Convention Center houses three conference halls that fit up 1,000 attendees. Two elegant dining rooms, an executive boardroom and top-flight audiovisual equipment are among the amenities.
Bayou Pointe Event Center has myriad banquet halls and event spaces. The main ballroom fits 450 for a banquet, 700 in theater-style setting and 750 for a reception.
2. Unique Venues for Offsite Opportunities
Host offsite meetings or after hours events at fun locations like Surge Entertainment Center with bowling, laser tag, and virtual sports. Or let attendees try axe throwing at Savage Axe or solve a mystery at the Southern Escape Room.
Attendees can unwind at one of two local vineyards – Landry Vineyards and the newly opened Thirsty Farmer. Or enjoy a night out with local craft beer from Flying Tiger Brewery or Flying Heart Brewing & Pub.
Flying Tiger Brewery
3. New Indoor Sports Complex
Construction is underway on the new West Monroe Sports & Events complex. This 112,000 sq. ft. facility will feature eight basketball courts, on-site food options, and team meeting rooms. This facility will be ideal for sports like basketball, volleyball, pickleball, cheer, dance, and gymnastics, as well as large events and trade shows.
West Monroe Sports & Events
4. Culinary Delights
Organizing group dinners is a piece of cake here with more than 100 locally-owned restaurants to choose from. There’s our famed poboys, crawfish, catfish and other Louisiana staples. But we also have barbecue, Asian, Italian and Indian cuisine as well. Your attendees won’t leave hungry, that’s for sure!
Monroe-West Monroe has over100 locally-owned restaurants.
5. Our Service & Hospitality
The service and hospitality you’ll experience working with the Discover Monroe-West Monroe team is second to none! We offer many personalized services, including:
- Site visits
- Hotel leads
- Promotional push to boost attendance
- Publicity opportunities
- Name badge creation and welcome packets
- And more…