Chandler is a vibrant, welcoming, and diverse city, blending a rich cultural heritage with a thriving business environment where memorable connections are made.
Here are seven reasons why Chandler should be at the top of your shortlist for your next Arizona meeting.
- Strategic Location: Chandler’s location provides easy access to major transportation hubs including Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport which is about a 20-minute drive from most Chandler hotels. This makes it easy to get your attendees to Chandler, whether they arrive by car or are traveling from around the world.
- Spectacular Weather: With more than 300 days of sunshine annually, Chandler boasts near-perfect weather. Attendees can enjoy outdoor activities and explore the beautiful desert landscape, enhancing their overall conference experience.
- Award-Winning Hotels: Chandler boasts a range of award-winning hotels and resorts that cater to various preferences and budgets. These accommodations offer top-notch amenities, excellent conference facilities and exceptional hospitality to ensure a comfortable and productive stay for attendees.
- Unique Venues: Chandler offers several unique venues for groups to enjoy local experiences and connect. Attendees can break out in a variety of ways including a private farm-to-table dinner on an urban, working farm at Greenhouse Gardens or an intimate star-lit evening at Arizona’s largest combined brewery and distillery at SanTan Gardens or experience a thrilling outing at Andretti Indoor Karting & Games when it opens its Chandler location in early 2024.
- Cultural Attractions: Discover a vibrant arts and culture scene in Chandler, with museums, galleries and performing arts venues. Attendees can immerse themselves in the local culture and enjoy art exhibitions, live performances and more during their downtime.
- Lively Dining Options: The city boasts a diverse culinary scene with a wide range of restaurants, from fine dining to casual eateries. Delegates can savor local Southwestern or Mexican cuisine or explore global flavors for a delightful dining experience.
- Outdoor Recreation: For those seeking adventure and team-building activities, Chandler offers numerous outdoor opportunities. Attendees can explore nearby desert trails, play golf on world-class courses or embark on exciting off-road adventures.
Contact a member of the Visit Chandler team to learn more about why Chandler is a great destination for your next meeting. Explore an immersive 360-degree visual tour and start planning your next event at chandlermeetings.com.