Sports of all kinds are found all over the country so there are plenty of opportunities for some sports-related team building with your office. Try looking up an youth league or local sports facility for one of these team building ideas in your community.
1. Provide refreshments at a local race or sporting event.
2. Serve as ushers at a sporting event at your local ballpark.
3. Start a collection drive for old sports equipment like gloves, pads, etc. and donate it to needy families or partner with a local youth league to donate them for scholarship players.
4. Serve as a coach or volunteer to help with a youth sports team.
5. Get an office team together to play in your local city or intramural league with sports such as softball or flag football.